My forthcoming novella, co-written with Andre Duza, has been receiving some great reviews over on Netgalley. Among the comments have been:
"The excitement starts right away and there are non-stop twists ... this will give you nightmares."
"This novella jumps straight into the horror."
"This is horror done in all the right ways."
"An enjoyable read, a well-crafted novella blending the urban legend of snuff films with supernatural and religious horror."
"This is a wild one..."
"I didn't know what (or who) to trust by the end of it, but it made the final scenes breathtaking to read!"
"A truly thrilling novella that has so much action and depth ... I enjoyed every second on the edge of my seat."
"I could not believe the ending and what became of our main chraracter, Gary: it was FUCKING wild! Well written and an enthralling treat of a tale."
Coming 1/14/25 from DEATH'S HEAD PRESS. Pre-order here: AT MIDNIGHT WE POSSESS THE DAMNED / trade paperback & kindle now / audiobook soon
Nick Cato and Andre Duza, authors


No comments:
Post a Comment